Tuesday 13 March 2012

Script

Hello again, I've been thinking about the challenge and remembered some great stamps that I could use.
This is my second card for "Week 58- one layer card with script" at Simply Less is More.
http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com.au/ 
The first photo is a close up of the feather and the spot and sentiment ( PTI stamps).
 I love the detail in the feather. 

The background stamp is from darkroom door. I've used a metallic ink and it 's quite faint in the right light.
I realised after I stamped that I should have left more white space. 
My husband says it looks good though , so I decided to stick with it!

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Great card! Your husband is right, there's nothing wrong with it. I like the feather and the spot too. The metalic at the background is beautiful!
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the feather and the ink splat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how it shines! Looks great just the way it is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks simply terrific!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB card julie
    Love that quill image
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you used your script to frame your white space Julie and I love that feather!

    ReplyDelete