Saturday 2 March 2013

CIRCLE

It's a glorious autumn afternoon here and I've just come inside to post this card for the CASology challenge. 
The word to work by is CIRCLES.

I've decided to use a stamp that I love and have not managed to use yet.
 I love this saying from Gandhi. It's not the easiest to use though and because of the circle theme I thought it was a good opportunity. 

The stamp is from a quote bundle pack by Unity Stamps. 

I've heat embossed it and added a few jewels.
I'm not too sure of the sketch but I think it works. 


6 comments:

  1. Love this ... the bold green against the white is fabulous, those lovely pink pearls add such softness and the quote is just brilliant! Thanks so much for your visit and kind words! Anita in France :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card - love the quote.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of green and the pearls in your circles! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool sentiment and I love those little circles. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Julie...I love that sentiment and all of your sweet circles and pearls, a wonderful touch to a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This design and sentiment are wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete