Wednesday 26 March 2014

Snowflake

I thought I may as well add another, so here is the second card I made for the Festive Friday photo inspiration challenge. 


This is an elusive images stamp and it's the first time I've used it.


 I do like snowflakes but I cannot use them on cards because we don't have snow here at Christmas! 

I've heat embossed again with a Stampendous  powder and used some distress ink for the background. 
The sentiment is from Darkroom Door and the tiny pine leaves are a PTI stamp.

I'm sorry I've left it too late to visit tonight, so I'll be around omorrow instead.

Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the rich depth of the green and all the variations! As for snowflakes, I think you have all the more reason to use them - sometimes I feel like it's my fault that we're buried under all this snow (still!) because I LOVE snowflakes. Stamped ones! Love the sparkle on this one. Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Julie! This turned out SO pretty! LOVE the snowflake, LOVE the sentiment and LOVE your background…beautiful design!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Festive Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete